Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Narcissist???

Am I one?? This is the question that has been lingering in my mind for the first few days. Is it wrong to be a narcist. How does one find out a person to be narcist, Isn't it a fact that some amount narcissism comes into the picture while judging another person as narcist. This finally led me to conclude that every single person in this world is a narcissist.
I am a narcist. The simple proof of it can be obtained through my blogs. I am obsessed about writing on myself. Putting my views on this world in my perspective. I like writing on myself and my views and love reading the same again and again and deriving pleasure out of it, isn't that an act of narcissism. So the recent episode of narcissism continues :

It has been some time since I wrote my last blog; the reason being loss of password. Meanwhile things have changed quite fast. Three months into "Fluent" and thus a three month old "CORPORATE".
Life has been stressful though. Since my job has been specified. Thanx to the same person who recruited me, I am into a challenging project. And the crux of the matter is that I am the only person responsible in developing it. It does make me happy, and take some pride in the fact that such an important project should have been given to someone more experienced, who knows the nooks and corners of the architecture quite well. For a tyro like me its proving heavy. I have written the main code but the supplementary solver part is what is troubling me, and with high level meetings taking place quite frequently things have started to bother me. I hope I am able to come out of this condition with flying colours as I have always done. Its a strange feeling that I am experiencing for the first time. Being into a situation where you get to sit on a meeting with the best heads on the bussiness and at the same time feel you are still a kid in comparison to them and finding hard keeping pace.

It has been one month I have my apache with me. It has a cool all black look, though I am yet to take it to main city roads. "The Girls out there must be getting restless" ....;-).....

No comments: