Friday, December 05, 2008

When life doubles up

This blog is dedicated to one of my dear friends who tied the nuptial thread last weekend, and I was there to witness their relationship culminate in the ultimate bonding. This bonding between the two has got some special meaning to me. Their pre-marriage relationship has been a long one. It started in class eight - Yeah!! you heard it right - and has just taken off :). It is sweet to say the least. As another friend puts it: " Nowadays when people fail to stick to a marriage for twelve years....These two have been in love with each other for that long a time ". I certainly don't know about the little 'sparks' that keep their relationship intact but I have my own views on it.
I treat childhood love special. When two kids fall in love with each other they are not aware of the myriads of other things that accompany the package called love. Infatuation you call it right. Well how many of us do carry those little doses of infatuation and store them in some special corners. And those who can preserve them for such a long time are certainly the lucky ones. And my friend is lucky to do so from a stage when it would have been hard to spell the word commitment. A stage when their love did not come in package. "Wish you two a great life ahead".

Note: All views are personal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"store them in some special corners".. nicely put.. :)

it's a season of new beginnings and some endings..