Friday, April 17, 2009

I am in a boring slumber

I hate my current stage. Yes I do!!! Now I miss those busy hours, the pressure of solving cases, appearing for quizzes preparing for interviews. Surprised?? This is life..Nowadays I am practically jobless, getting bored to hell with nothing to do at home. And to add that I am not being able to blog for the want of a net connection at home. Today I got so desperate that I thought that I would blog sitting inside a cyber cafe. Frankly it is a time when I have so much to write about the political scenario and the gimmick called IPL. SAD!!!!
A typical day in my life consists of getting hold of the TV remote and constantly surfing through the channels. The only saving grace is my synthesizer.
I want to get out of this slumber. And yes one more info I have been posted in Kuala Lumpur and that has hammered spirits down further.

No comments: