Monday, February 08, 2016

And what a year was 2015!!

I wanted to write this post for the last 40 days singing adieu to the year 2015. The year was important to me for more than one reasons and I wanted to blog those down before late.

1) I became a father on 2nd February 2015 and ever since that day my life's routine has changed. I am no more (or in better words "should not remain")  the old Narcissist self I have ever been. Where each and every thought in my life used to be regarding my career and more of "my". Oh no!! Actually I have become an even more Narcissist with "my son", the same which happened on 2nd August 2010

2) I finally have a home that is registered in my name. Although the date of possession was 20th February 2015, I started staying in this new home from 25th July.

My brain is not working well today to add any spice to this blog, which is clearly a bland one. Oh one more update, I am now an one year old father. The little joy in my life is growing fast and I have already started cleaning up my sports shoes and can't wait for the day when we start playing together.

No comments: