Sunday, August 02, 2009

Chennai Episodes

It is my last week here in Chennai. And it occured to me why don't I write down all the places of outing that I visited weekend wise. No description would be provided. This blog is only meant to substitute my memory. :)

1) (one day weekend) : Dublin
2) (Two day weekend) : Bike & Barrels, Sleep
3) (one): Ten Downing Street [**Black Out]
4) (Two): Ten Downing Street, Mahabalipuram, Kayaking
5) (One): Sparkz, Avik's Aunts place
6) (Two): Pondicherry
7) (One): Bike & Barrels, Night out on rooftop [I lose my watch :(]

This helps me releasing some of the bytes from my memory cells. Oho I should also write down the movies that I saw during this time ( In order)

1) Paying guest [Left the hall midway]
2) Nuyork [Yak]
3) Hangover [Awwzzzome]
4) Ice Age 3D [Great]
5) Short Cut [Torture]
6) The proposal [Source of the feel good factor]
7) Love aajkaal [Sailed through inebriated]

What more to remember : Yes the nights at the beach, long walks, Card sessions, Mafia Sessions, Random anger rush, Blur, Cribs, Excel Sheet updates, Shubham's B'Day, Stories cooking up/rising from no where, pulling legs of people during card games....
I admit the last 7 weeks have been awesome fun. You enjoy certain periods of your life when frankly you are least expecting. :).
Chennai Rawkkdddd!!!!

No comments: