Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kuala Lumpur: The Beginning

I seriously need some sleep now. But still cannot resist posting my first day at Kuala Lumpur. No nothing rocking...but the first day is always a mixed bag.
I have got used to international travel but this journey was different. Could not sleep the entire journey. To add to this traveling east means I gained on time. And I seriously hated Thai Airways: Even the Air hostesses were bad. In fact there were more host.
The flow of events:
1) Confusion at KL airport: I was hurrying ahead of the other passengers to avoid the rush at the VISA check. Ended up at a dead end where some trains were running. Thought I was at the wrong place, everybody boarded the train and left. The train is the mode of travel at KL airport!!!!
2) Journey from the airport was awesome : The car zooming at 150 km/hr remembered London
3) Went out for lunch and did some hunting as well: The games are real bad. I am already missing India, London, Germany
4) Went to gym after a long time, I hope I regain my bulges at the least possible time and bring in more.
5) Had dinner at an Indian restaurant as if I am missing Indian food for a long long time. I sometimes feel this longing, missing are such mind games.

Tomorrow morning I would be back at office. The workplace seemed cool from outside. I hope the work turns out good as well.

No comments: